MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Deathkiller3434's Staff application

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deathkiller3434's Staff application
Section 1: Credentials
This section tells you about who I am.

RP Name:
Steam Name (at present): Deathkiller3434
Steam ID (eg: STEAM_1:2:3456789):<STEAM_0:1:55858582> 

Country of Residence:Texas
Languages I can 'meet & greet' in:English And Spanish
Languages I am fluent in:English and Spanish

My (written) English on a scale of 1-10:10

My Date of Birth:4-1-2003
Current Education (if applicable):Middle School 7th Grade

Do you have a microphone?Yes.

Describe yourself & your personality in 150 characters:I am Nice,Pretty strict,funny, But im strict when it comes to an
admin sit and i will respond to every report there is.

Section 2: Experience Profile
This section tells you about my experience with communities.

Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past:I have not been a moderator on any community.

My Summary of 'Zombie RP' and the basic rules in at least 100 words:ZombieRP is a zombie survival based game,Multiple levels,diffrents jobs, and diffrent rules.
There are diffrent type of zombies posion zombies,running zombies,and slow zombies.In most zombierp servers you need a specific level to be a certain job.

How long I have played Garry's Mod:728 Hours
How long I have played a RP Gamemode, such as DarkRP, ZombieRP, PERP, etc.(approximately):120 Hours
How long I have played at E.N.D. Gaming (approximately):27 Hours

How long I can play the server for per week (approximately):6 hrs

How long I pledge to play as 'Staff on Duty' for per week (approximately):5-6 Hours

Size
Section 3: Relationship with Users
This section tells you about how I will communicate with other users and present myself in the public.

Why is it important to give respect to our patrons, even if they don't respect you? (at least 50 words)You still have to respect him even though he disrespect's you cause you still need to set a good example about the server.

Why is it important to use correct grammar in the public? (at least 50 words)Because people might not know what you are saying and it can be hard for people to understand what your saying during an admin sit if your chatting.

In a democratic environment, why is it important to respect everyone's opinion? (at least 25 words)Because its important to recspect everyones opinion even though you dont really care about it.

How will I aim to maintain professionalism everywhere? Ill be devoted on doing my duty as a staff and only think bout that mainly then anything else.

Section 4: My Past
This section discusses bans I have had in the past (if any) and what I have done to ensure that I no longer infringe upon the rules.

If you have never been punished for in game/forum offenses - please skip this section.

How many times have you been banned/warned before?I have been warned 2 times

If you have, please explain what happened.i have rdmed my friend 2 times, and NLR

Why I now realize that it is important to have strong knowledge of the rules and follow them religiously:Because it will spoil the fun of roleplaying and willl disobey the rules.

Why I am sorry, and it will not happen again:Im sorry that i have RDM'ED 2x and disobeyed NLR.

Section 5: My knowledge of the rules
This section explains the RP rules.

What is RDM? Give an example. When you randomly kill someone with out any reason.

What is NLR? Give an example. New Life Rule which is when you forget what happened for 3 minutes

What is Prop Abuse? Give an example.Prop pushing,Blocking, and killing

Section 6: Why I should be a staff member:
This section is me selling myself to you for my qualities and promises on how I will moderate effectively and fairly.

Why would I be unique in what I do? (40 words minimum)I am unique because i am loyal,trusting and i would tell anyone if they are breaking NLR,Porp abuse,RDM,etc.

Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role (60 words minimum):They would trust me because im respectful and trust worthy also if someone needs any questions answered i would answer as best as i could.

If I could make a change to E.N.D. Gaming, it would be:I would make multiple spawning points so people wouldnt rdm repeatedly in that one specific area.
Country of Residence:Texas <-- This isn't the 1800s. That is a state, not a country.

My (written) English on a scale of 1-10:10 <-- Oh my god how dense are these people. Everyone says their written English is a 10 and ends up with a fuck-ton of grammar errors and misspellings in their apps. I don't like liars.

Double check ALL of your word counts.