MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
❤ ℳr_ℭhaos Moderation Application ❤

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
❤ ℳr_ℭhaos Moderation Application ❤
Section 1: Credentials
This section tells you about who I am.

RP Name: Mr Chaos
Steam Name (at present): ℳr_ℭhaos
Steam ID (eg: STEAM_1:2:3456789): STEAM_0:0:41969735

Country of Residence: Canada
Languages I can 'meet & greet' in: English.
Languages I am fluent in: English.

My (written) English on a scale of 1-10: Probably a seven.

My Date of Birth: March, 1st, 2000
Current Education (if applicable): Grade ten education.

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Describe yourself & your personality in 150 characters: 
I would say overall i'm just pretty relaxed, i often take into account others opinions and i try my best to help pretty much everyone. i always went by the saying
"Treat other's how you will treat yourself" because i feel like its a great way to understanding how to be the best person you can. I often enjoy chatter and socializing with other people
i was always told i'm really spontaneous in the way that i act, i often act out of instinct unless there is a problem. i  believe that respect is a mutual idea
and that it requires both party's cooperation to become functional. i enjoy answering any question people ask and generally being as useful as possible, because friendship never hurt anyone. if someone does something wrong i often let them know so they can fix it, the same way if someone asked me i would attempt to fix it. I also have a really immature sense of humor for someone my age some people like this, some people don't i have a simple solution for it. don't do it.

Section 2: Experience Profile
This section tells you about my experience with communities.

Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past:
1 AsylumMultiGaming.net (Co-Owner)
2 AtlantisRP
3 VenomRP

My Summary of 'Zombie RP' and the basic rules in at least 100 words:
ZombieRP is a gamemode on garry's mod in which players are put into the wasteland and have to survive. the basic goals of this game-mode consists of leveling up acquiring new friends. 
However you have the choice of selecting many jobs some of which are at a war with each other and some of which who are allied, there are also jobs who help people like Medics and gundealers. people also have choices of creating a small community in the game called a "Guild" where players are banded together to achieve Fame, Fortune and power, in the wasteland this can be very useful because it may help newbies learn the game and figure out how to play.

How long I have played Garry's Mod: i currently have "5,078 hrs on record"
How long I have played a RP Gamemode, such as DarkRP, ZombieRP, PERP, etc.(approximately): I have been playing RP servers for about 750 hours i have also played toshiro for a while
How long I have played at E.N.D. Gaming (approximately): 1w 0d 14h 17m 50s

How long I can play the server for per week (approximately): I'll try my best to play every weekend i will also hop on during weekdays every so often maybe every 2-4 weekdays

How long I pledge to play as 'Staff on Duty' for per week (approximately): I pledge to have at least 48h.

Size
Section 3: Relationship with Users

This section tells you about how I will communicate with other users and present myself in the public.

Why is it important to give respect to our patrons, even if they don't respect you? (at least 50 words)
It is important to respect people because if you don't respect them they won't respect you.
Respect is also important because staff are expected to maintain a good reputation
and help the community and respecting other players no matter what shows
that you are a great person, not a "better" person.

Why is it important to use correct grammar in the public? (at least 50 words)
It is important to use correct grammar because staff are expected to maintain a standard professionalism
also using correct grammar shows that you are educated and have a basic understanding and proper intelligence.
Using correct grammar is also useful because many times people underestimate the situation because
Staff use incorrect spelling and often people think they are joking when they are in serious shite.

In a democratic environment, why is it important to respect everyone's opinion? (at least 25 words)
It is important to take in account everyone's opinion whether or not they are truthful
Respecting peoples opinions can help you better understand certain situations
as well as help you learn from things or make better judgement

How will I aim to maintain professionalism everywhere?
I aim to maintain professionalism by respecting everyone equally as well as helping everyone as much as i can
and at the same time using proper grammar. i also aim to respect everyone's opinions cause i personally feel like no matter what you should respect people
On and off duty and in real life.

Section 4: My Past
This section discusses bans I have had in the past (if any) and what I have done to ensure that I no longer infringe upon the rules.

If you have never been punished for in game/forum offenses - please skip this section.

How many times have you been banned/warned before?
--Warn--

Name: Joda
Reason: Being a dickbag
Date: 11/08/15

If you have, please explain what happened.
I was being a dickbag.

Why I now realize that it is important to have strong knowledge of the rules and follow them religiously:
Because being a dickbag is very rude and shouldn't happen again.
Why I am sorry, and it will not happen again:
I'm sorry for being a dickbag because it's not very nice.

Section 5: My knowledge of the rules
This section explains the RP rules.

What is RDM? Give an example.
Random Death Match is when one or more parties kill another player for no valid RP reason.
Guy A's just walking down the street when he gets shot by Guy B

What is NLR? Give an example.
NLR also known as New Life Rule is when a person goes back to a place they previously died at
Guy A was raiding Guy B, Guy B killed Guy A. Guy A cameback and screamed at him like a little bitch.

What is Prop Abuse? Give an example.
Prop abusing is using a prop to have a unfair advantage over players or raiding
This can be prop climbing/Prop Surfing/Prop Minging

Section 6: Why I should be a staff member:
This section is me selling myself to you for my qualities and promises on how I will moderate effectively and fairly.

Why would I be unique in what I do? (40 words minimum)
I feel like i would be unique because i'm generally relaxed
and i often try to be as fair as possable
Usually leaving it up to the people to be entirely fair
I often try to ask how long they think they should be banned

And then act.

Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role (60 words minimum):
I feel like the community would appreciate and trust me because i'm extremely friendly and easy to get along with.
i enjoy helping the community and i love everyone, i often have people add me if they want and i enjoy playing with other players.
i feel like people would trust me because i trust them. i also feel like i'm not clumsy at my job and i will be able to do it efficiently
and effectively. i also love everyone for who they are and i always try to respect their opinions no matter how "Harsh" they are.

If I could make a change to E.N.D. Gaming, it would be: Add more pianos

Any other comments, etc:
I used " https://wordcounter.net/ " Like you said Big Grin
So are you married to that 
enter button or something cause god
damn.
Thats a shit ton of enter pressing right there.

But none where it counts. Like seperating questions from answers. This was a bit of an eyesore to read.

But none of this matters. What does is the result.

I tossed this in my patented "answer shark tank". They spit out this.

Denied.

I talked it over with the other owners and they okay'd the answer.

Sorry breh. Answer Shark Tank spoke.